A tribute to the hundreds of parties at my erstwhile residence D First East, Patel or more aptly: ‘DFE Bar’.
“What we said”
*and what we meant*
“I’m in control”
*I’m having fun*
“Nahi be aaj nahi, mujhe sona hai”
*Unlike you losers, I’ve got something better to do tonight*
“18 till I die”
*Wish I was a star like Bryan Adams*
“Idhar aa, mujhe tujhe thapad maarna hai”
*I’m drunk and I can get away with it*
“Tu pee sale, paise main deta hoon”
*I hope you’ll do the same when I’m broke*
“Yeh beer mug phekte hain sale, kitne ki hogi 20 rupaye, 30 rupaye?”
*Let it be known, I’m really drunk*
“Ek quarter aur mangaate hain”
*Damn! Everybody else is more drunk than me, need to catch up quick*
“Aakhri hai chal bottoms up maarte hain”
*Lets hope this last one knocks us out*
“Isko room tak kaun leke jayega?”
*Not me, I don’t want his pukey mouth slobbering on my shoulder*
“Isko yahin pade rehne do”
*Me neither*
“Aaj ***** ki m** c*** doonga”
*I really won’t do anything like that, just break some furniture in frustration instead*
“Oye 2nd year, upper aa, bhondu pata hai?”
*Tag! You’re it!*
“Mujhe puke maarna hai”
*Party’s over for me, you may need to carry me home *
“Abe, I love you be”
*Abe I love you be*
Cheers to all DFE partying everywhere, may it never end!
This just in: J. in a hep bar in Mumbai, on being served a tequila shot,
“Abe itna kam kya be ...charnaamrit de rahe ho kya "
“What we said”
*and what we meant*
“I’m in control”
*I’m having fun*
“Nahi be aaj nahi, mujhe sona hai”
*Unlike you losers, I’ve got something better to do tonight*
“18 till I die”
*Wish I was a star like Bryan Adams*
“Idhar aa, mujhe tujhe thapad maarna hai”
*I’m drunk and I can get away with it*
“Tu pee sale, paise main deta hoon”
*I hope you’ll do the same when I’m broke*
“Yeh beer mug phekte hain sale, kitne ki hogi 20 rupaye, 30 rupaye?”
*Let it be known, I’m really drunk*
“Ek quarter aur mangaate hain”
*Damn! Everybody else is more drunk than me, need to catch up quick*
“Aakhri hai chal bottoms up maarte hain”
*Lets hope this last one knocks us out*
“Isko room tak kaun leke jayega?”
*Not me, I don’t want his pukey mouth slobbering on my shoulder*
“Isko yahin pade rehne do”
*Me neither*
“Aaj ***** ki m** c*** doonga”
*I really won’t do anything like that, just break some furniture in frustration instead*
“Oye 2nd year, upper aa, bhondu pata hai?”
*Tag! You’re it!*
“Mujhe puke maarna hai”
*Party’s over for me, you may need to carry me home *
“Abe, I love you be”
*Abe I love you be*
Cheers to all DFE partying everywhere, may it never end!
This just in: J. in a hep bar in Mumbai, on being served a tequila shot,
“Abe itna kam kya be ...charnaamrit de rahe ho kya "
Hoohaa Sandy... Ek lallu top aur ho jaye isi baat par...
ReplyDeleteThe last line though really got me, can't stop laughing...
Yo Jay, whoever you are, must be a Kgpian to the core mannnn...
Is ban ka kuch karo yaar, office mein khali baithna padta hai
"Tag!! Your it!" :))))))))
ReplyDeleteAwesome! :)
"Charnaamrit"
ReplyDeletehahhaahahahahaaha
sahi tha :)
@ mallu, suddu and baff
ReplyDeleteon behalf of Dfe I accept the compliments
:)
ReplyDeletenice memories
and three cheers to J. (i cant understand why u r keeping it a secret, though)
best was
Yeh beer mug phekte hain sale, kitne ki hogi 20 rupaye, 30 rupaye?
i think i remember who did something like this...P.? right?
@logicark
ReplyDeleteyup P. is bang on...and as for J. well i didn't exactly take permission from the guys before I put this down...so decided to keep it to initials..samajhne waale samajh gaye hain..jo na samjhe vo...
you noticed? every other blog is on kgp :P
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNot DFE material... but what the heck "I'm in control" [:D]
ReplyDelete"Abey... lallu top se pee karte hain neeche"
*muhahahahha*
"Tali gali, tali gali... tallli gallli"
*Dont forget I'm Muhammad Ali*
@lavanya
ReplyDeleteyes [:D]...
@sunny
he he ...ya ...good times, good times!
AWESOME!! Respect ... :)
ReplyDeleteROTFL ...
ReplyDeleteI bow to thee... :)
loved the last translation :)
ReplyDelete“Abe itna kam kya be ...charnaamrit de rahe ho kya "
ReplyDeleteHahhahahahaha!