Jan 10, 2007

The Unkindest Cut

Must read this story first

The Unkindest Cut


The time has come when decisions have to be made, real tough ones, decision which tell you that you are growing up! I must admit though that I'm not liking it.


I'm not Jewish, so I will probably not face what the guys faces in the story, but still I can imagine how things would be, when you don't know which decision to take, everything you do ends up (as Calvin would say) "lowering your popularity charts" in some quarter or the other. In the end you don't know what you want.

No longer is there a good decision and or a bad one. You just choose one, cross your fingers and pray it turns out right in the end, and preferably remember it with a pinch of humour later on.

5 comments:

  1. Ahaa... Good Luck!!

    3 things:

    1> Google reader's amazing... I can always keep tabs! :D

    2> How the F*&^ did u get to that link????

    3> How jobless am I??? :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1> yeah ...like hell it is

    2> because 1> is true like hell man...

    3> ditto [:D]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: just imagine if my blog roll on my page could be integrated with something like google reader...i wish i was a web developer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool story man! Jewish parents do have it tough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are yaar yeh tere word verification ki vajah se comment bhee nahin maar pata .. :(


    Vaise Hindi!!!!
    Is this the same sandeep rath i used to know :O

    !!! ... Awesome ... !!!

    Vaise yeh chennai jaake hindi kaise sudhar rahi hai???

    ReplyDelete