Remembered this story from my childhood.
I have a cousin, lets call her N. I wouldn't give here any more information about her for fear of revenge if she finds out that I have been making fun of her. In all probability she doesn't remember the story as it happened when she was in class 1.
One evening N was sitting on her father's lap. Here's how the conversation went:
N: "Daddy, how is sonu bhayiya (thats me :) ) related to you?"
D: "He's my bhatija."
N: "hmm....how is aie(maternal grandmother) related to you?"
D: "She's my saas."
N: "hmmm....how is Biranchi Mama related to you??"
D: "He's my salaa." ....
N: "salaa!!!!??????"
D: "yes"
N: "salaaaaaaaa!!!!!?????"
D: "yes sweetie."
N: "aur kutta bhi????"
hahahaha! how cute!
ReplyDeletethe innocence of childhood is something else :)
I think Schols ave invented this term, and it seems appropriate here...
ReplyDeleteBhaat-ever :D
Return to innocence
cute story :)
ReplyDeleteheard this story before, laughed then, laughed again :D
ReplyDeletenice! used to read your blog back in 2nd year...found it again after such a long time - dues to your status message :)
ReplyDeleteo my dear god!! ur pet name's sonu too?!!
ReplyDelete'sonu bhaiya' makes me so nostalgic :)
ReplyDeleteLol. Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteGrand new story from Sandy Rath. Never heard before . Hurrah!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazingggg...heard your story on exact same day you wrote :)
ReplyDelete