Mar 12, 2006

Tagged!

Tagged again! Double whammy this time fundoome and souvik.

This reminds me of school, when I was this plump kid with super short legs and would get tagged in every game of chase or hide and seek. It almost made me believe that these games were invented so that everyone else could have fun at the expense of short fat kids. Out here too I guess I'm vulnerable to being tagged, but well, even back then I would huff and puff and desperately attempt to catch my classmates, all of whom seemed to be direct descendents of Carl Lewis. Here too I shall huff and puff and try to fulfill the desires of people who have tagged me.

The rules of the game

  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover
  2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
  3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
  4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.
Well here goes:

First I'll list the only two points for a perfect partner I had decided long back in school:

1. Should be cool enough to share a joke and a high 5 with me.
2. Should have no problems in touching my parents feet.

I still stick by these two points. But after school, life turned into a bitch, I decided to follow suit and got more picky and choosy about what I liked and what I didn't. Women are high on my priority list so I was pickiest and choosiest about them. Hence, continuing...

3. Should be a WYSIWYG kind of stuff.

No hidden agenda, no hidden layers of personality jumping out at the least expected moment to surprise and shock you. No Ogres are like Onions type funda.

4. Should be an optimist.

I'm almost a paranoid optimist (if such a thing exists). My favorite movie dialogue happens to be in 'Shakespeare in Love' :

Tom Wilkinson: "So what do we do? "
Geoffrey Rush : "Nothing. Strangely enough, it all turns out well."
Tom Wilkinson: "How? "
Geoffrey Rush: "I don't know. It's a mystery."

So, I'm a firm believer in the fact that things mysteriously turn out well if you don't worry about them too much. Pessimism and pessimists spontaneously combust in my vicinity and I definitely can't have one as my partner.

5. Yes, if I haven't already made it very obvious, should love watching movies. Not someone who acts like an out-of-job film critic, going around telling everyone what was wrong with what movie. Someone who has fun watching a movie, period.

6. Someone who has a million watt smile. The kind that short-circuits away all your gloom.

7. Someone who is smart enough to appreciate the fact that I am hell smart.

8. Someone who is patient enough to live with a smart and narcissitic pig for a lifetime.

Hey, you stopped it just as I was having fun! Got lots and lots more to write.

And ya, my partner should most definitely be a female.

I tag arnav, guta, sunny, sudarshan, iyer, swati, dash and last but definitely not the least chhaavi.

I'm sorry you guys, but rules you see, and probably one of the rare opportunities I get to tag someone, be it in a school playground or blog sphere.

3 comments:

  1. Swwweeeet [:P]

    I just noticed... Baffling might just fit the 8 points mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thenkuz ...
    All I can say is either u were born with a golden tongue or the 4 yrs in the gymkhana helped u a lot :D ... my guess wud be the former!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahem! you didn;t mention the gender. is that a hint?

    ReplyDelete