I walked into the bookstore, and there she was. In the Cinema Section. A face so pretty, your heart ached. Those eyes, a question and a smirk hidden in them, the eyebrows, betraying a hint of surprise. Strands of hair on the forehead escaping the neat little bun on the top of the head. A tiara that didn't quite belong there. Pearl necklaces making the black dress look even darker. A cigarette in one of her hands and her chin on the other. Lips that seem not to smile at what you are saying but at something that is right behind you.
I was transfixed. Just stood there looking at her.
See her here
I was transfixed. Just stood there looking at her.
See her here
thoda shak to mujhe article ke start se hi tha, and as soon as you mentioned a tiara...it was clear. [:P]
ReplyDeleteufffff!!!
ReplyDelete:D
sandy has blogged!
ReplyDeletesandy has written about a girl!!
Sandy is in love!!
Triple whammy!! it cannot get any better than this.
sandy tere ko kis se pyaar ho gaya.. kaun hai wo????
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteet tu uddu!!!...
ReplyDeleteabe mujhe to lagta thaa ki keval mujhe hi in poster babes se pyar hota hai... lekin... :D
Sandy is gooood![:P]
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is just as enchanting:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aU02NIFdQM
hmm good try to fool pple
ReplyDeleteand phir?
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful isn't she? You should see Roamn Holiday if you haven't already. I oohed and aahed at her every smile :)
ReplyDelete